Friday, December 31, 2010

What's The Meaning?

Making out, fooling around, sex, what's the meaning? So often now-a-days, we tend to think that all this comes with a relationship, with dating. Why? Why do we do that? We are young and so often we just throw ourselves out there to do these things, and with that we just get hurt and broken down. Doing these things won't make him/her love you, they won't make him/her stay. So what's the meaning? Why do we do these things? Dating, or being in a relationship to me is finding someone you can enjoy being with, making memories, having fun times, sharing, talking, having someone close to you. Sure later on in life when you know you want to be with that person for the rest of your life, those things are just acts of loving, but at our age, why? We don't know for sure we love that person, we don't know for sure we want to be with them for the rest of our lives. We are young, we are learning about life, we are learning what we want, but right now we don't. When dating someone I don't want someone who will constantly touch me, kiss me, or hold me. I'm an independent woman, sure every once in a while, but right now I don't need that one person, so I don't need to constantly be constantly by my side. Showing affection is nice, but isn't words better than actions, I would thinks more, it's harder to speak then to do. Simple words like I care, or I like you, should mean more than some actions. We just have to remember that we are young, we are going to make mistake, we are going to learn, we will find what we want, but for now we don't. So, just enjoy life, and don't push into things that you are not yet ready for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment