Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where are you, Christmas?

So, let me be the first to say, where the heck did Christmas go!?  Aha, It went by so fast! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed you family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, and most of all enjoyed yourself. I hope everyone felt the love, and happiness that everyone should feel. Notice I am not saying I hope everyone got the presents they wanted, cause you know what, as much as a lot of people may think that's what Christmas is about, that is not what Christmas is about. Christmas is about being with your family, sharing joy, love, and celebrating the birth of Jesus. Jesus, the son of God who gave his life for us, to make sure our sins were forgiven. Our lives are the way they are because of Jesus, we are so lucky to have what we have, and I hope this Christmas you have realized that. Next year, when Christmas come, remember to say Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays, cause we need to let people know it's Christs day, so Merry CHRISTmas, not happy holidays. So once again, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, remember to share your joy and love, with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment