Thursday, November 26, 2015

Why Wait To Save Your Life?

Fitness Fuel with Julia Jacobs
Train | Nourish | Transform
_______________________
Ever since I started working at the gym, there has been one big thing that has made me both upset and wonder "why?". I noticed that the majority of the people entering the gym, were older adults...seniors and adults 40 and up. My first thought, was good for them, they've kept active as they have grown older. As I began to pick up more hours and see more people enter the gym, I noticed the lack in members under the age of 40. This made me upset, as that age group are the people in their prime who should be physically active and healthy.
So, I guess what I am trying to get at today is; why is it that we wait until we have become older, immobile and diseased to start, when we could just START young and STAY physically active and healthy longer, and reap the benefits more?
_______________________


No comments:

Post a Comment